Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Best SSH Client On Windows OS

One of my customers suggested me to try using MobaXterm when he saw me using Putty,    WinSCP and Xming server on Windows OS.  I gave it a try and have to admit that MobaXterm seems to be  the best utility for remote administration. 

Why? Here are some highlighted features that makes my life way easier than before. 

- Integrated sftp client and Xserver for SSH
- Tabbed terminal Windows
- Multi-exec mode (similar to clustered SSH)
- Credential saving
- Easier & neater copy & paste in terminal
- All-in-one (ssh/telnet/rdp/vnc/serial console and etc...)

Try out by yourself for complete list of features.  You can download it free from below site. 

http://mobaxterm.mobatek.net

Hope it useful for someone out there....

No comments:

Post a Comment