Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Poorest Solutions To Send sms To Mobiles From Linux Box !

"HEY! Netlynker! We don't have a extra handset like you. So how?" 
I have already expected this question. Fortunately for people in Singapore, Starhub, Singtel and M1 provide web 2 sms service so that you can use internet to send sms to mobile phones. But there is one catch: we can only send sms via web interface and they don't provide API for you.So you must find a way to weaponize these services for Linux Box. How? Honestly, I also don't know how to do it. :P
But I do know how to make use of the things that other people have created.A gentleman called Zhi Xiong created the bash shell scripts for these three Mobile Operators. Because of his work, I can copy it without exhausting my brain.( Even if I do, it will be useless. :) )
Here are his works.
Ok! Now you can also make use of it,exploit it or whatever..You can also show off to your friends in the night club.
"Folks! All of my servers are down and sending sms to me. How capable I am! " :D
PS: All Credits and Complaints will go to him: Zhi Xiong

No comments:

Post a Comment