Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Teamviewer 4 Linux

In past, I used LogMeIn, Teamviewer and GoToMyPC to remotely control the Windows PCs.Since that time, I was always thinking why any of these company never came up with solutions for LINUX.
Some Linux Guru may say, "Why don't you use VNC?". I admit that VNC can do that job.However, if you have ever used VNC over WAN links such as ADSL, Cable Broadband and Dialup connection, you will see that it is impossibly slow to work with.
Finally, TEAMVIEWER brings the solution to LINUX's world. I installed the software on my lappy that runs Ubuntu Linux 10.04. Installation process goes well. After installing, I go to Applications>Internet> and run the Teamviewer software. Then, on another PC, I fire up browser and go to Teamviewer's Web Login Page. There I log in using ID, Password and Name.
If you have ever used TeamViewer before, it will be as easy as ABC.

Here are a few videos created by other. To save my time, I didn't create another video. These video will suffice your appetite.



No comments:

Post a Comment